IT infrastructure plays significant role in the healthcare industry.
Our scalable solution can be implemented regardless of whether you have a small single location practice or multi-office operation; we use same standards and same principals for implementation.
Our integrated engineering approach will help you achieve complete HA and redundancy on every level: internet access, local routing and switching, server/application, data storage, datacenter access, remote user VPN access. The security, network and system integration is delivered as one single engineering process to reduce cost and improve efficiency. Our multi-layered security and redundant infrastructure is designed in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
Some of the aspects that we cover specifically for healthcare organizations are:
- We offer long term storage (a requirement of HHS and Medicare) that consists 2 replicated local devices that employ a ZFS file system for HA and local redundancy and offsite backup for disaster recovery. Also, this storage can be used as local storage for medical images for quick access in combination with your cloud based EMR/EHR software (a hybrid solution).
- Advanced network topology that achieves 99.97% uptime (SLA) redundancy. This means your infrastructure will be available and accessible 24/7 365 days a year, and any device failure will not lead to operation interruption or downtime.
- Robust multi-layered security designed in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Secure access and authentication to cloud based applications such as EMR/EHR for local and remote users
- Mobile security for all handheld devices that may have access to any critical (protected) resources
- Industry leading and HIPAA compliant Unified Communications Platform from 8×8 (NYSE: EGHT). This platform will cover all of your communication needs and could be accessed (locally or remotely) from any device. In addition, 8×8 integrates with multiple applications such as CRM, ERP, HR, EHR, Outlook, O365 and MS Teams.