We implement multi-layered network security based on ZERO TRUST principles. These principles generally cannot be administered on a legacy network infrastructure. Our experience in
We understand the challenges facing organizations today when it comes to Cyber Security:
- Lack of sufficient funding
- Inadequate availability of cybersecurity professionals
- Lack of documented processes
- Increasing and changings of sophisticated threats
- Lack of visibility and influence within the enterprise
- Lack of understanding of risks and security strategies
- Lack of knowledge of the security standards and best practices
Our approach focuses on these scenarios: network security and protection, cloud security, end point security, mobile security, authentication, defense management, risk mitigation, threat protection, information protection, compliance, data file s masking, active server configuration, DDoS protection, vulnerability discovery….
Supported are these Cybersecurity products and services to help organizations reduce their attack exposure by providing Advanced Threat Protection before they can be exploited:
- Cisco Meraki
- Juniper Networks
Our AT&T Partnership
As an AT&T Solution Provider since 2003, Shawnee Datacom assists in the micro-management of your AT&T relationship. It is critically important that all questions are answered immediately and deliverables are implemented and test as scheduled.
This is how AT&T’s Enterprise Security Assessment services can assist you to develop or improve a security strategy:
- Roadmap – Provide plan to mature your security program.
- Security insights – Establish awareness of threats and vulnerabilities.
- Threat sensing – Security insights
- Benchmark – Enterprise security posture.
- Near real-time visibility – Increase visibility into security controls aligned to risk
- Compliance – Work toward compliance with security and privacy regulations.
- Cybersecurity IQ Training – Improve the human element of security through Social Engineering
For more detailed description of services:
ALIEN VAULT is now AT&T Cybersecurity
USM Anywhere provides operational efficiency in automating data collecting and analysis. You quickly gain centralized security visibility without the complexity of multiple disparate security technologies. It centralizes security monitoring of networks and devices in the cloud, on premises, and in remote locations with one unified platform for threat detection, incident response, and compliance management application. This unified platform helps you to detect threats virtually anywhere automatically updating to stay on top of evolving and emerging threats.
Virtual sensors run on VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V to monitor your on-premises physical and virtual IT infrastructure. In addition, you can deploy AlienVault Agents on your Windows and Linux endpoints.
You get asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, and intrusion detection. All user activity is constantly monitored. Security Information Event Management (SIEM) automatically correlates and prioritizes alarms. Features include customizable views and dashboards, forensic querying, automated response and ticketing.
AlienApps extend and automate the threat detection and response capabilities among the built-in security controls in USM Anywhere as well as other third-party security and productivity tools.
AlienApps are developed and delivered to USM Anywhere continually, so you gain new security capabilities as the IT security and threat landscapes evolve. There are APPS for Fortinet, Microsoft, Cisco, Checkpoint, Salesforce, AWS, G Suite, and 500 more.